Thursday, February 16, 2006

This is NOT zombo.com

Well I figure if the rest of the house hold has a blog I need one.....Yes Flick always the last to jump on the bandwagon. But I guess this is as good as time as any to start a blog. I for once ( well maybe for thrice) made a decision that will change the course of my dating patterns. I am excited about this! I am excited to start dating real boys and put the men of the moment aside. Being as how I have just turned 20 as well I think it is time to start dating real boys, as much fun as it is to play the retarded hand holding jr high movie party game.....it's not.
But this Sunday is it....I have an in with a good guy and I am going to play the game and I am going to play it right! I am excited. Well good luck to me!
Well sorry this blog is pointless and random but I needed to start out somewhere!

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

What?!?! Zombo.com was awesome! It embodied everything that we love about you, letter Z, dot and even a com!

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Amazing Ashley said...

it was scary, and evil, i think it was satan's website, only the truly twisted would like something that off.

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home