Sunday, February 19, 2006

Thank you for being a friend!


Our freakin house is insane! Wow right now we have our lone home teacher over and we are screaming each others dirty laundry at each other. Ahhh girls we gotta stop that. Do you realize we are never going to be able to bring a normal boy to this house?( no offense to those males who have visted the house previously but I am sure you all kinda understand). A normal good guy would know every story about me and run in the opposite direction. Not that I wouldn't be honest with someone I was dating but the way stories are told about me at this house I am made to look like Blanche Deveraux from the Golden Girls. And really who am I kidding my past kinda makes me out to look like her but I am trying to change that persona. Actually we are all kinda like the golden girls at this house....Sweet story telling Denise has to be Rose. Outspoken tell it like it is Sophia had to be Smith...and of course me being the youngest and all I took on the part of Blanche =). Heron......kinda by default is Dorothy.

Oh and about talking to the good guy at church......he wasn't there. And dang I looked good today...oh well till next week then. Oh and I got to talk to another good guy this weekend.....and I just kinda stood there looking like a freakin puppy...so maybe I need to work on my tactics when talking to good guys. Man I am kinda made out in this blog to look.....not so good. I promise I am not as scary as I make myself sound. Well quazi promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Yah, we do have problems. We need help. There has to be a creepy girl, 12 step program somewhere. Maybe we need to call Dr. Phil?

12:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home