Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Buddy I am not your freakin buddy.


Ooook so pretty much the worst thing happened to me at work today..... I work in a dental office.....and my boss knowingly knows he intimidates the beheejees outta me and he asks me to take impressions on him.....saying it is for my learning benefit but really I think it was for his shear enjoyment to watch me tremble. Of course I sucked and he was positioning my hand correctly and everything.

After listening to him crutique me for a good while I got to escape to the back to pour up the mold for his bleaching tray. Where the dental assistant who drives me bananas snaps at me for using plaster cause she didn't know what I was doing....my nerves are shot. I freakin walk on pins and needles at the office cause of her. I do love the people I work with but sometimes I just think that I am gonna snap! It will be a funny day when I do....But it was all good my boss at the day was like thanks for that awesome impression you took on me.I do like him even though he likes to torture me.

Oh funny update acidentally sent a text to weird man of the moment from two weeks ago....when i meant to send it to my roomate denise....they are close together in my phonebook....anyways yeah texts me back and calls me bud.....Ya? NO....anyways creepy I am not your bud. Really I wish I wasn't your anything but since I screwed up and kissed him I guess that makes us buddies? I dunno how it works but all I know is gotta be strong and not text back.....even though the idea is tempting. Nope I am not going to and thats it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home