Sunday, February 26, 2006

Frisky is Risky!


Ok I am new at this. I mean I have never really had to do this before. I am trying to talk to normal nice guys. Now why this is new for me? It is because the boys that pay attention to me have never been normal nor nice.....I know how to carry on the pointless flirt banter, I know how to deal with boys like that.

Yesterday I got to spend sometime with Denise and Sarah.....and the boy who saw me looking at him like a puppy. Anyways alot better this time around. I did not look like a puppy and he kinda got to see what I am all about....and visa versa.It was good! If anything I made a new friend out of the whole expirience, which is great cause he is an awesome person. Not saying he is next in line but if I am able to meet and talk with normal guys more often like this I am on to dating one of them in no time. WOOT! Plus I got to listen to the Young Defenders of Canada CD....lol which is always a good time!

On to today. I did it....I sat beside the boy in church I had an in with. And yeah just talked to him and caught up and it was good. There wasn't really anything there but I am getting practice in. And dang I did look good today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

You did a very good job not being a puppy on the weekend. You talked to nice boys, and were nice yourself. We really can be normal if we try. Honestly.

Plus we got to learn the funniest story about a bunny I have ever heard...well more funny story about rabbit fur in a jar.

Young Defenders forever!

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home