Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Come Fly with Me!

Ok.....so who knew a boy could physically make you lose your voice? It all started when I decided I needed a new windsheild wiper cause one of mine was not doing its job very well. And oddly enough....a boy who I happen to find rather interesting and look like a puppy in front of works there. Plus it was more conveinient to go to that Canadian Tire =) Ha umm well anyways....yes after a practice run at the windshield wiper department at WalMart Sarah and I drove over to Candadian Tire to meet Denise for the real windshield wiper purchase. After I had my windsheild wiper picked out we casually perused the store to look at various items. Oddly enough we ran into =) the boy. As I tried to speak my voice got all raspy and weird and no matter how hard I tried to clear my throat......didn't work. He said thanks for coming to visit and that he would be coming to our FHE. I stumbled out of Canadian Tire and didn't look back.

He did show up at FHE. It was good I talked to him without my raspy old woman voice. We played the dating game at FHE and I was a contestant...and I ended up picking a really nice guy to go out on a date with. Plus my visiting teaching companion who has her pilots licence offered to take the couples who participated flying! So I am super excited I just hope that the boys follow through on the dates.

Then we went to the Penny Coffee House....which was a really good time. The guy that was working there was beyond entertaining and I got to eat a sandwhich with alvocados in it! It was a great eveninig only lacking in one aspect. But I had fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home