Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Giving up the pipe dream



Ok so boy who left me without words, saw him at instifruit tonight...and saw who he previously dated. Okkkk yeah she is pretty much everything I am not....little, blonde, big boobed with an english accent. I mean I can't trump that! Nothing trumps an accent...and I am pretty sure my boobs are introverted. Ahhh whats a girl to do?! Dang....it seemed like maybe just maybe....I dunno, oh well he will still be a good friend. And you can't have too many of those can ya Denise? :S

This bites, it really does! Cause tonight before busty larue came into the picture things were taking a turn for the great. Then BAM....not so much. Oh well Sam hugged me and told me I smelled good. Pimps and bad boys....really I should write a song, or book, or sweet lymric.

Well I am going to drink my sorrows away in some bottled relief society water! WOoT! I can't give up hope there is a good guy.....somwhere......right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Remember that Busty broke his heart. So don't give up. She doesn't want him anymore.

"It is always a good time when you are with a good friend" Words to live by. J Rich wasn't wrong

As for RS water. Well, maybe just maybe we will serve it at the March 17 party. It would only be fitting. I wonder if they had lemon water in Nauvoo?

10:27 PM

 
Blogger Amazing Ashley said...

ps denise i'm sure there was lemon water in Nauvoo...

And flicky I still love you!

but you're right you can't beat an accent! we could try and fake one!

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home