Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sweet Lymric

Well... I learned my lesson....stop going to institute. Cause who hangs out at institute....good guys...and one in particular.

I have been horrible at going to institute
And so I decided to start now
The girls kinda bribed me to go there
And I bet you all know how

Why most girls go to institute
They act all cute and coy
But its all some ellaborate scheme
To attract a certain boy

So there I am sitting quietly
Listening to way Bro. Wood has to say
Then he walks in the room
And my eyes focus another way

Well finally class ends
And it's time to chat and flirt
But my eyes kinda glaze over
And I act quite less alert

But it is all good
Cause I have another shot
He's coming to hang out
ahhh dang this boy is hott

So I step up my game
And things take a turn for the great!
I'm charming and I'm funny
Ohhhh but just you wait

Get to moca cabanna
And we hear the dilemma of his "friend"
As 7 mins of talking about this girl
I think will this ever end

Like getting stung by a jelly fish
Ever watch Bridget Jones?
You're wishing for an out
Everything within you moans

Finally the bill is paid
I head to my car without goodbye
Pretty much you can't sit through that
Without having a part of you die

So hmm what to do?
Does he know what's going on?
Probably not....
And he's done nothing wrong

And I don't get like this around boys
Whats up with this guy?
So even though I may end up looking like an idiot
I know I have to try


Robert Frost's got nothing on me! Anyways I hope you all laughed at my attempt at poetry. And by all I mean....pretty much Denise. Anyways! I am gonna do it...put it on out there, more so! And if I get shut down I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Don't give up hope, my beautiful roommate.

We might just be able to in you a date.

Your sweet and fun, your a really cool gal.

But right now all we need is for him to be our pal.

A side from a very funny story about a bunny.

We really don't know anything about him, Honey.

Last think you need is a realationship to move fast.

Has our good friend,Patrick, taught us nothing that lasts?

Rememeber I love you, and always will.

And if all else fails, we will move to Brazil.

3:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home