Sunday, March 26, 2006

So close you can almost taste it

Wow its been like 20 days since I have blogged! Not that anything really exciting has happed to be blogging about. Well Mody.....as much as that would be a good thing to happen.....its not going to. And I am trying to accept that and just move along. Another weird situation came about in my life.....a good boy that through the grapevine had some interest and was showing it.We hung out alot over the past week quite a bit but I was rather undecided about how I felt. But seeing that this was a good oppurtunity and deiciding that I shouldn't pass it up I decided to make a play in the positive direction. However there was no response from the boy. And in all honesty I wasn't that broken up about it. But rejection none the less is not a good feeling. Man where is the mutual interest in this world? I dunno you get so close......and then not so much.

Well sorry this blogtook a turn for the boring and not so interesting but that is my life in a nutshell over the past couple of weeks. It is the last week of the month and I am dying for it to be pay day....something tells me I am going to be living on fruit leather and saltines till Friday. Anyways I am going to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home