Monday, September 21, 2009

Chills Run Down My Spine As Our Fingers Entwine


Haha....perma-grin.

Oh peeps it has been a while but...you won't believe it I actually have a less than tragic story to post.

So after the h-core rejection of last post things took a turn for the interesting. It seems that common ground kid wasn't going to fade into that background that easily. In fact as soon as I offered the cold shoulder, the plot took it's twist. Apparently boys want you to not like them. The stops starting getting pulled out. And after a silent longboarding trip, a Lights concert and a Harvey Birdman marathon...things are looking good. I am more then content with his arms around me.

I have this week off of work so I am gonna live the good life, of being a half hobo.There is going to be a lot of sleeping in, caramel apples, shopping, and just all around fantastic times. So let's let the good times roll!

1 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

What's been going on lately?get an update going on!!!

5:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home