Sunday, June 28, 2009

And while it's true...All straight things must bend...I only want it to begin...

Ok so I had a fabulous weekend.

For those of you who know me....you understand my deep love of dancing. Friday night me and my friend Sam planned a dance in a foot tunnel under whoop up drive. We had an exceptional turn out far more than we were expected. Sam said we probably had somewhere around 150...I never really counted I was too busy bustin' a move. I may or may not have worn high tops and sports socks....and I did bust out a little krump near the end. Ahhh dancing...

Saturday night was Performance in the Park...it was so chill...we had probably 30 people and we just played in Galt Gardens. Everyone who sang was amazing and I had such wonderful friends around who just showed up to support me.

Afterwards is where the weekend took a turn for the....better :) Two of my friends showed up after my performance....one of whom I had just met recently. The more I talked with this boy the more I found we were kindred spirits. I loved it. It was nice to hang out with someone who gets your movie references, makes commentary along with you about the firedancers and will call the phone number on the door to no where.

I spent a good portion of today with him as well....and the common ground just increased. There is some interest there...well from me anyways...if my past has proven anything it is I know nothing about guys, especially the good ones. I even tried to make an awkward move tonight and all I ended up with was mixed signals...I am going to call it quazi cuddling. lol Oh how I love being Mormon where this ridiculous situations are common place.

I dunno I just wanted to put it out there that hey I dig ya. Actually I pretty much yelled that we were long lost best friends.There is just this want for him to put his arm around me. Oh barf I am such a girl. But I am an awkward mess when it comes to boys I dunno how to do this whole thing. So here's to me trying to figure out how to not ruin something that shows potential! Wish me luck peeps....we all know I need it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

It was a great weekend, and I am so glad to hear it ended better!!

Now we just need to know who the guy is...

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home