Sunday, May 24, 2009

And a Sun to Maybe Dissapate, Shawdows of the Mess You've Made

I am kind of in this weird state of shock....so I apologize for this post in advance.
So Topher is moving home for the summer.
Yep....who saw that coming? Definitely not me. To update those who don't quite understand the entirety of this read the blog. He is the best friend who moved to Ontario, the one who despite all odds...somehow connected with me. I don't know what to make of this or how to feel. Initially, excited to see my friend. Then fear set in. Something in me loves that boy. Which is actually ridiculous because I never in a million years want to end up with him. I want to just be friends I want to be carefree and crass and make our ridiculous jokes and tell each other everything and anything with no harsh judgments and open opinion. I want so bad to go back to before Vancouver. I want my best friend back desperatly, and so does he.
But, I have no idea how to get back there or if I can get back there. Is Colin Hay singing the truth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home