Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hooray for everything!

Well is is more than official.....we have enterered the wedding season! 5 weddings thus far I am invited to over the course of the next three months of my friends not including my cousins which would make six. Ok so yes I am somewhat on the verge of a nervous breakdown...but it isn't because I don't have a ring on my left finger....I am 20 I have plenty of time to get married.

I just feel as if I am going no where at an extremely fast rate. Boys that I didn't want in the first place don't want me. Good guys seem scarce, and my reformed attitude towards not allowing myself to give up the search for one with less emotion behind in then before.

I am not going to give up my "reformed attitude" I have come in contact with a bunch of nice guys since then. And made a really nice guy friend.

I definatly need a slurpee.....really there is no point in my life when I will not need one man I love slurpees. Anyways thanks for listening to the rant of a crazed ysa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home