Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm crazy for tryin and crazy for cryin


Ok so pretty much the title lets you in on my current state of mind. I am crazy. Who knew a pot smokin hippie and a twangy country singer could come together to make this emo song for a 20 yr old dental assistant who is crazy in whatever she may decide to do?

Thank goodness Denise went through this over 2 months ago so she could help drag me through it. I am 99.99% sure that the answer from Mody is thanks.....but no thanks. But I just want to hear it.Is that odd? Cause there is this weird glimmer of hope....small as it may be in the back of my mind that is like don't just assume no and walk away you haven't even done anything. But there is this part of me that doesn't want to risk the comfortable current situation that is going on right now. But my goodness I don't know what the heck to do....its crazy to try cause it is the longest shot ever. But dumb to cry cause what good does that do anybody? But really those are my two options. I think that I will just suffer in silience until slowly but surely everything withing me dies. Then I can be Denise, and never cry again!

I was talking to my roomates last night and Heron was like....ash not to be mean to you but....you just move from guys....you are like hey I like you....oh you don't like me kool NEXT. But this is something that isn't seeming to just go away. What the crap is wrong with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

It is okay. Once it is all out, you too can be dead inside. It is so wonderful. Nothing can really bother you because don't have feelings. Try it sometime!

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home