Monday, June 12, 2006

They say that I won't last too long on broadway

Ok.

Happy rejection #3!

Ok....so who didn't see this coming? LOL! I knew before I auditioned for the part of Tee Tom's side kick that I didn't fit the role. Yet I still prepared a song and dance number, only to be cut of in the middle of it and told I wouldn't be getting a call back. Well metaphorically that is kinda what happened, but instead of being told I wouldn't be getting a call back I looked up in the middle of my song to find him making out with one of the much younger skinnnier actresses. And scene.

Well thats that I guess. Things come in threes right. So I should be finished with rejection....thats comforting.

(ANIME WILL NEVER NOT BE FUNNY)

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

This anime obsession is frightening! I don't think that it is fake anymore. I think you are a serious fan. Next thing you know, you will be at those anime conferences dressing up like Salior Moon! Please Don't!

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home