Monday, May 15, 2006

The Yearly Repetition of my Past


Well, another year another Thiel story. Every year me and this boy meet up somehow. First year we met, second year we cuddled, third year we held hands and he kissed me, now I am scared to meet him for our forth year encouter. I dunno why this is...summer last year was great we hung out all the time we were really good friends and things were just so comfortable with him...I dunno why the next step logically seemed to be a kiss but it was.

So this weekend I am going up to Edmonton for a friends wedding reception( of course). And we have kept in touch via email and msn. He is stolked for us to hang out.....and I am undecided. Its because girls think to much about nothing. Really it is nothing....what can happen I will see him for all of one day. And what can happen in one day?

Ok well at least I got a chance to write this down and think it through.Everthing will be fine right? RIGHT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amazing Ashley said...

you know what ash, i say go for it! and you know what else i was thinking, i might have to have a good giggle if you wind up with sheldon after all of this... !!

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Denise said...

Yah!
If I have to end up with Jesse, you can end up with Sheldon! It is only fair!

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home