Sunday, May 21, 2006

It was the best of times it was the worst of times


Well I got home from Edmonton in one piece phyiscally after many close calls....emotionally somewhat in fragments. I spent my time with Mr. Thiel and it is what I would deem, awkward,dissapointing and confusing. In that order. Let me give ya'll the readers digest version of the story....I went to see if there was something there......there wasn't.

So once that was tragically figured out the downward part of the weekend was over. I went to my old roomate's wedding reception....and I got to see a few of my old friends.....Remember Dan mentioned a couple blogs back. We got to talk and catch up for a few minutes. I forgot how much he makes me laugh. Like teary eyed!

I got to see like a plethera of engagement rings. No matter where I go I cannot escape it I guess! It is a reality I am going to have to face no matter where I am.

And well the dance party with sarah and tash was nostalgic and fun beyond believe. So it was a bad weekend.....but it was a good weekend. On another brighter note I got hooked up with some sweet sweet hollister attire. Woot summer wear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home