Friday, April 07, 2006

Shut down for spring....Twice.....wait thrice!

Ok well if you haven't noticed it you're blind,deaf and dumb....Spring fever has hit, and it has hit hard. Everyone is in like.....everyone! Ok wait stop.....everyone except me. Somehow I am immune to the magic of spring. I become "not so nice Flick". I become pretty much the opposite of what spring fever is all about.

Let me take you back to last year. Living in Edmonton all my roomates now attatched at the hip to their new found boys. I was making a play for a certain boy named Dan. We hung out all the time did like everything together, I put it out there so much that random people I didn't know would come up and ask me what was with Dan and I......Nothing......absolutly nothing came of it. Immune to the magic of spring.

This spring I was shut down twice in a row....once by a boy who I didn't like in the first place.Yeah really how does that happen?And again by the Dan model of 2006.

So plan is to avoid social scenes as much as possible till spring ends. It needs to be summer now more than ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger spicey pineapple said...

yeah spring does that to people, i have noticed for my end of the globe everyone pairs up in summer...and breaks down by the first few weeks of autumn...ah well what can you do?

9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home