Monday, April 17, 2006

Smile like you mean it


Brandon, my aunts brother featured in the pic to the left could not have said it better.


Ok well the past weeks.....wait its been months...have been what my roomate Denise would term crapped up. Ok so I don't feel like I am on the cusp of greatness or anything of that nature but I do feel like everything is ok.

It is going to be the best week of my life I am sure of it. I only work two days this week. I am going to Great Falls with a bunch of friends on the weekend. Life is good.

As for Mody this is my official let go. Its done.

As for this weekend I am terming it the entrance into summer time. And good times are ahead. Summer is the funnest season in my opinion and it is going to bring alot of change into my life. End of June is the official splitting of the remenants of the 727 house. So I should enjoy my girls while I got them. Things have to get better....cause well they can only stay bad for as long as I let them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Yippeee! It is nice to have the old Flick back! I really wasn't fond of Emo Flick. Everything really is full circle now.

Can't wait to spend summer with you!

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home