Sunday, June 04, 2006

That's why my friends call me whiskers!


For whatever reason...the mutual interest, that I think I pretty much hullicinated, I am not feelin it anymore. And of course my automatic inner self was like "remember you hate tee tom" So while i fight off my inner defence mechanism, I am trying to logically think things through and keep myself calm before completely junking up everything and anything.

I think I need a new modivational poster one which reads....." I am indifferent towards Tee Tom" Cause really that is was I am going to try my hardest to be. I don't want to hate tee tom...I don't want to like tee tom. Indifference is bliss.

I always put the cart before the horse...always...I am a worrier. Which is possibly why my friends call me whiskers. But I so badly don't want to be a junked up mess and end up breaking up with tee tom without ever dating him. I don't want kids outside Tim Hortons laughing at me.

So here I go. I am going to give indifference my best effort. I am not going to lie Mody has pretty much let me know how less fun it is to be hurt. I am in no hurry to dive into that anytime soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I don't know, I highly recommend a Tim Hortons "Break Up". They are highly funny! A good laugh for years to come. Although I am kinda upset that I didn't get a free doughnut out of that ordeal!

Stop panicking! Everything will work out good enough. No sense making yourself crazy if nothing has really happened, good or bad. (I know, I know...I am the kettle today.)

Listen to some James Taylor, take a deep breath, and try to remember that someday there will be happiness in Nottingham. And I am always here should you need anything...or a free doughnut!

7:43 AM

 
Blogger Flick said...

Oh Denise we are quite the pair...I fear for Ginger, Sarah and Dana who have to take us on. They won't be pots or kettles.

I am trying to not be crazy I am trying to be as normal and and kool calm smart and witty and ME...as I can be.

Indifference is the new intolerance.

9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home