Saturday, June 03, 2006

Dramatic Irony at the Show'n'Shine


Scene: YSA dance

Time: 11:00pm ish

I arrive at the dance that I deemed the show'n'shine. I wanted to look good that night...so I felt good...so I radiated confidence. I am making a play for Tee Tom but I am going to do it right!(for once, no accidentally flashing my bra this time) Anyways he was the first to ask me to slow dance. And dang the kid looked good. I dunno if I am just really wanting this to happed and hullicinating in my mind, but it feels like there is some quazi possible mutual interest. ( ok I figure if I get shut down I will just go back to the age old theory of hating Tee Tom)

Things are going pretty well we kinda danced the fast songs in the same group. Enter Mody. Remember him? Really how could you forget? By default he ended being my friend of the night cause I think his pickings were scarce. So there I am with Mody by my side for a good portion of the night. I mean its not that I was like boo get away from me...but if Tee Tom would have had a girl by his side the whole night I would have been dissapointed. LoL so really the first dance that I wouldn't mind not seeing Mody.... there he is by my side. Oh the irony!

I really wanted Tee Tom to come and talk to me after the dance...but I really can't blame him cause I could have gone up to him and talked to him as well. I contimplated it but couldn't figure out what I was going to say once I got there. Lets hope he had the same problem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home