Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good Ole Uncle Rick!

Well I knew that I would have to tell him today when I saw his name on the day sheet at work. Rick one of my fave patients ever would be coming in. He always....without fail asked me about your favorite boy and mine. Anyways when he came in today, of course asked me. I had to explain to him that I had been told no. He was like what?You're the koolest! And I was like yeah I know I am whatsup with this?! And he was like thats it I am going to Canadain Tire and I am going to have a talkin to with this kid. I just laughed at him and sent him on his way but....after thinking about it....I would not put it past him to actually do it.....that worries me some.

Anyways to keep the good new rollin.....tomarrow is my job evaluation.....BOOURNS! I remember last time being drug into that little dark shady office and being bombarded with insults and not at all being evaluated.....more like emotionally beat with a 2X4. YAY! Well I will have to find something to do after work to bring my spirits up!

Anyways nothing really exciting to talk about. Though I wish there was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home