Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Enter Tee Tom

Ok rule number one in keeping in balance with the universe. NEVER say you hate someone...so much so that you have to put a poster up in you bedroom that declares " I am nice to______"

Well ok I will be the first to admit...I never actually hated him. He was actually what I was looking for...however it appeared I definatly was not fitting the mold of what he was looking for. So I figured ok what is the opposite of liking this boy...not liking him! OK done! I dunno why that was the logic in my brain, but it was.

Enter Tee Tom. Well re-enter. We hung out casually the other night. I had alot of fun and after unintentionally stealing some JBC's, I was like wait what is the opposite of not liking this boy....aww crap! I don't like Tee Tom I can't! For telling myself for so long that I didn't like this boy...it took not very long to change my mind.

So Karma will kick you in the pants...don't doubt that. I am going to eat a carmel apple and hope for the best! And I put this picture on today cause I dunno it had me laughing for minutes! If I am truely queen of the hobo's who is my creepy santa clause?

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

How exactly do you get to be the Queen of Hobos?

And why is Santa accosting that lady? Stranger Danger!

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home