Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Are we soulmates?

I pose this question to you.

Let me take ya'll back to Cardston High School about lets say....5 years ago. I dunno why or for what reason but I found this little blonde pipsqueak of a boy rather attractive...him knowing this, asked me out on a date...it was the first time anyone ever had and I would never forget it. However things did not stay so hunkey doorey between the two of us..between the sadie hawkins fiasco and him calling me stupid it had to go downhill..infact if you picked the two people that fought the most in high school it would be me and him.

LoL now this was a long time ago....in fact I haven't seen him in two years cause he has been in California. Funny part of this story kicks in...I have been talking to friends from high school and without fail each one of them has said something along these lines to me.....you know who I have always seen you ending up with Ash......Phil. It is pretty much the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. But its like going full circle to end up with him.

lol now stop yourselves trust me I do not think this is destiny or anything....I just find it rather amusing that people say that to me. Plus my mom keeps stratigically throwing in his mish addy whenever we talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home