Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Here's to me Mrs.Robinson/A.H.


Ok....so he's only a year and a half younger then me. Oh dear in real life this isn't a big deal but in the Mormon alter reality that I live in it kinda is. So I dunno what I am doing but it can't end well. Really I am having trouble seeing how any boy situation in my life will end well. But really if you have ever read my blog before you can foresee the pattern in my my life that is about to replay itself. So here's to the premee...good luck trying to make it a happy ending in my story book.

But really would I be satisfied with one epic drama?Nope. You know me always looking for more. So I am doing pretty much everything that is frowned upon in the pursuit of the opposite sex in LDS culture.Dang that boy and his smile, how can you not spend 15mins after any church function chatting it up with him? But I didn't give him a calender of babies dressed as adults, so I am still in the clear...somewhat.

Well this wasn't the triumphant return to blogging I had envisioned,but it will do. You have to start somewhere. And really I let you into the two parts of my life right now that are going to lead to more blogs. Be excited its gonna get.....good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home