Sunday, June 08, 2008

Intermission

Well another year another realization that I should start blogging again. Who knew that you could go a year and be no further ahead in life then you were not even a year ago but 2 and a half years ago when I actually started this thing.

It seems that I am lost in the routine of life. I wake up, eat a yougart, go to work and come home to my guitar then sleep and repeat the process. I would tell you the stories of the boys in my life but, they are pretty much the same boys and the same stories. Still in love with the same people that time should have washed away for you but failed quite miserably. It seems like months can pass and then again when contact is made its like you haven't skipped a beat and neither has your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home