Monday, April 03, 2006

Me and you are subject to the blues now and then

Welcome to mental health Monday! I dunno if this is what feeling dead inside is like but its a really numb, odd kind of feeling. Well of course the answer was no. I knew it,Denise knew it.....I am sure my creepy peeping tom neighbor across the street knew it. Ok so major dissapointment....great guy lost to the awkwardness of Flick. Well not the first, and knowing me definatly not the last.

So besides not being at my greatest these past two days.......weird boys are coming out of the woodwork. There is this boy in my ward who just doesn't get the hint that we aren't going to hang out....not ever....calling and leaving messages on my phone. And this other one who I also lost to awkwardness who texts me to ask if I am still awkward and if we can hang out. Nothing screams awkward like that text message. And of course while at home I got the random you and Peter should have gotten together speech from a friend of ours. Yep...that's always good to hear.

So how could it not be a mental health Monday? So of course I will be purchasing a slurpee sometime today......and some new flip flops. Cause I love those as well....and I have to do something to stir some positive emotion within myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Here's to Mental Health Day!

Really I think I should go coast to coast discussing the importance of a mental health day.

You know you wouldn't really be effective at work. So a Mental Health Day really saves the company you work for money.

Lying is wrong. Don't call in fake sick to work. Then you are sure to get caught.

But a day just curled up on your couch, watching your favourite rainy day movie and eating loads of chocolate is wonderful.

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home